Thursday, December 22, 2011

Promocion 2011

Felicidades to the graduates Yovanna, Sabina, and Maribel !
We decided to take them to our dance show as their grad. gift. Amber´s class has performed a few times here at the hogar, so it really was a treat for the girls to get dressed up and go out to see the whole show.

So, it´s Christmas week and things have been busy, but oh so fun!!! I´ve taken groups of girls shopping three different mornings in the cancha to use their bono on neccesities, mainly shoes and clothing. We found some really cute things and great prices, it was tiring but fun and all the girls came back pretty happy so that´s the good part (and the hermanas approved of the purchases too) ! Now I know what it´s like when you take your kids shopping and they want to buy everything they see haha, but they listened pretty well when I said no. Amber hates shopping, so it worked out great for me. She did get to go on the CFCA outing to lunch at the pool one day with the girls from the padrino program, so I was glad she got to get out for a bit.

It´s also the week of our DANCE SHOW!!! SO much fun... although our costumes are a little...how can I put this...not terrible maybe just a tad showy, they ended up looking good with the whole group and it´s been fun dancing in the theater every night. The make-up is the only bothersome thing, but thanks to the vaseline tip, a little less frustrating to wash off.

Well, the girls are off to sing at a place with padre, so gotta get back to doing hair! Since I won´t blog again until possibly next year (we´ll see)... have a blesed Christmas and Happy New Year!
Enjoy this time with family celebrating the birth of Christ.
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO . XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment