Sorry, I have not written in awhile, been a busy summer break with the girls. Don´t worry, busy in a good way! Despite some minor health problems, I´ve been able to keep working and have fun with the girls!

I enjoy having time to just be with the girls and teach them fun games. So far the little girls enjoy ¨Mother, may I?¨ (or Monica, puedo), they have gotten really creative with that as well as jump roping (thanks to my parents) I finally got the ropes out from last year. The older girls love cards, they play presidente, mentira (BS), and go fish. I recently taught them ERS and they love it, it´s hilarious! Brings me back to Middle School, when we played almost every morning on the bus to SAS...some of the most intense games I´d say.

I have updated my photos, the website is below...We have had an eventful end to 2011 full of Mass (the girls loved how dressed up Amber and I got, and of course they all looked good as well), dancing to bring in Christmas, cookie decorating, and Quinciñeras (thanks to a couple sponsors). Amber and I even caught a big entrada of a University here end of November, it´s a big long parade where diff. groups dance a certain bolivian dance. So, most of these pics are in there. Enjoy:)
https://picasaweb.google.com/100622499197214006441/HogarMariaAuxBoliviaYear2
No comments:
Post a Comment