Recitacion de poesia en Bolivia is not just reciting a poem with nice
tone of voice to capture the essence of the piece, it is a mini
spectacular with trajes (costumes), props, gestures, all to get the
audience in the mood of the obra (work/piece). I was chosen Wed. of last week
morning to judge such a concurso of recitacion for the collegio
(school) across the street.
I was there for a couple hours judging both the primary levels and secondaria finding 3 winners in each
categoriy junto con el padre, director del colegio, and another profe. It was a lot of fun and only a couple of them were nervous, the majority at least spoke well and of course those that won got really into it!! It was awesome.
...Well...so although my charque experience was beyond my expectations
and so fun! It may have gotten me sick:( After judging I started feeling very warm. Ate very little for lunch
and spent the rest of the day, night, and following morning either in bed or the bathroom.
When you are spewing all you´ve got in you, there´s def. a prob. I don´t know what happened, but along with this my entire body ached, I didn´t want to eat just pumped maicena and rehydrating mixes into my water until my head stopped aching everytime I had to get out of bed. yay. I don´t get it, my first like 7 months in Bolivia, I was fine, perfectly healthy...I also found out that I have low calcium at the doctor´s...My body is breaking down.
No comments:
Post a Comment