Friday, October 7, 2011

The Love of Peanut Butter Spreads...

Last night, all I wanted was a delicious, crunchy apple. I washed it in boiling water and took my seat at the table with the sisters. The sister next to me also decided an apple was a good idea and took out the jar of peanut butter I had brought to share and we began the process of peeling, cutting and dipping.

Little by little another sister grabbed and joined in until all 8 of them that night were eating scrumptious green apples and peanut butter. It was so comforting for me and fun to share something I love so much with my community. Although I get made fun of for how much I love peanut butter (especially when I´m on mission),
it spreads happiness,  joy, and love (along with some good fat and protein).
Oh peanut butter, what would I do without you?

May the love continue to spread to your mesa!

No comments:

Post a Comment