Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tengo fotos!

My Picture Website...
So, had this pic site for awhile and realized that I never put it up here..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53085662@N08/

Click on the Bolivia 2010 album.
It contains my flight with MP, first times in city, hiking up Cristo, bands from Bicentennial, girls from hogar dancing, for their music exam, and Day of the Dead.
Nothing recent yet, but it gives you a taste of my first couple montsh here and I´ll try to add more when I have time bc there´s SO much more I want to show you all!! If you have facebook, you have seen some, but either way you´ll get a good glimpse of my life these past 6 months (once I update)
Ok, that site should work, if not let me know and ENJOY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Some very fine photos, Monica. Nice to see you, Ang, and Mary Pat! God bless y'all.

    ReplyDelete